About the event
This event is predominately aimed at the private wealth sector, however the principles will apply to other financial, legal and professional services firms.
Comnexa has been implementing CRM solutions for financial services businesses for 5 years and a common observation during this period is that businesses are using a multitude of systems to accomplish the various stages of their client journey and this leads to inefficiencies, duplication of effort and failed attempts at internal collaboration.
In this demonstration we will demonstrate why it is desirable to centralise business functions into a central point of truth. We will cover:
- Lead generation and scoring,
- Intermediary management and reporting,
- Business development pipelines,
- Bringing the compliance process forward in order to save time on clients that won’t convert,
- Measuring the success of business development activities,
- Client onboarding portals,
- Client accounting, and
- Client portfolio performance and relationship details.