A new, locally-owned technology consultancy called Comnexa, a sister company to the communications agency Marcom Collective Limited, has announced its official launch today after joining the Salesforce Partner Program.
Comnexa’s Salesforce-based services include:
- Communications & Marketing: Social listening technology connects businesses to over 250 million data sources, offering the tools and knowledge to engage with customers.
- Sales: Provides 360-degree view of customers, allowing businesses to access activity history, customer communications, internal account discussions and social data in a unified platform.
- Customer Service & Retention: Enables efficient and personalised customer services across all social medias and other mediums through a connected platform.
- Data Analytics & Reporting: Explore data and gain deep insights into the way customers think to make data-driven business decisions.
- System Integration & Maintenance: Salesforce solutions can integrate into existing business applications and can be fully customised to meet specific business needs.
- Training & Support: Comprehensive training and support from Comnexa’s Salesforce experts.
With this new consultancy, Comnexa assists businesses to utilise Salesforce’s innovative cloud, mobile, social, Internet of Things, analytics and AI technologies, to connect up their sales, business development and communications activities in new ways.
As a Salesforce Consulting Partner, Comnexa is a business in the Channel Islands that is now officially certified to provide Salesforce consulting services. Comnexa’s new local consultancy and joining the Salesforce Consulting Partner in the Channel Islands enables the firm to implement, optimise and maintain Salesforce solutions, as well as provide training in its platforms.
Dan Williams, Managing Director of Comnexa, commented: “I’m absolutely thrilled to be launching Comnexa, especially after joining the Salesforce Consulting Partner Program, which I believe is testament to the excellent relationships we’ve formed with Salesforce’s global teams. Salesforce has been exponentially growing over the last decade – I believe due to their world class, cloud platforms. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be involved in the cloud computing revolution and we’re looking forward to working alongside our sister company Marcom, who already provides fantastic communications support for a number of Salesforce businesses locally, to expand the power of the Salesforce Platform with Channel Island’s businesses.”
“We are thrilled that Comnexa has been recognized as a Salesforce Consulting partner and is helping companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways,” said Don Lynch, SVP, worldwide alliances, Salesforce. “We work closely with Salesforce Consulting partners to ensure our customers benefit from Comnexa’s proven industry expertise.”