Comnexa Limited (“Comnexa”). Registered in Jersey, Channel Islands. Company number: 122375. Incorporated on 21st October 2016.
This policy covers the websites found at the following URL: www.comnexa.co.uk.
Thank you for showing interest in our content.
Before you access or download material, we wanted to let you know that we collect your information to help us understand who is accessing our material and from where. We do not use it for other purposes and we do not pass it to third parties outside of Comnexa.
- We may use the fact that you have visited our website to serve you with relevant adverts through Google’s Advertising platform.
- We will not pass any personally identifiable information onto Google. You may also opt out from this here.
- We may occasionally use it to send you material with regard to other news, intellectual property, white-papers or thought-pieces that we produce.
- However, we want to let you choose whether you wish us to retain this information or delete it.
If you wish to contact us to update your preferences or request to be added to our lists, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Comnexa Limited, Touche Bouais, 4 Le Clos De La Molleterie, La Rue Des Pres, St. Saviour, Jersey JE2 7QE, or call us on +44 (0) 1534 629998.
Comnexa is a specialist consultancy with a global footprint. Comnexa committed to fulfilling its legal obligations within the provisions of the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 (”DPL”).
- you use our website (www.comnexa.co.uk);
- you are a recipient of our training and coaching services;
- you engage with us in relation to business development; or
- you send a job application.
2. Collecting your information
We collect information about you when you:
- are a recipient of our training and coaching offering;
- when conducting business development discussions;
- when you download our whitepapers on our website;
- when you complete a form on our website; or
- send us copies of your CV, covering letters and supporting statements when applying for a job.
3. For what purposes and why do we use the information?
- Training and coaching: the data better informs our training and coaching services, and enables us to continually improve our delivery via internal research.
- Business development: as a consultancy, a client database needs to be maintained to ensure we can continue, if you agree, to provide you with information about our services.
- Whitepapers: the data helps us identify the individuals who are interested in the type of content we produce.
- Job applications: holding the data is necessary for our resourcing and recruitment processes. We do not hold the information longer than legal requirements dictate. Application data can be deleted upon request.
We would like to intermittently, for business development purposes, send you information about events, product development, and services which may be of relevance and interest to you.
You have the right, at any point in time, to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information can be used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical results on activity on our website. For further information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
6. Your rights
You have rights, outlined below, which you can exercise using the contact details in Section 9. These rights relate to:
- Access to your personal data
- Withdrawing your consent
- Rectification of inaccurate data
- Erasure of your personal data
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data
- Making a complaint about our data processing activities (at https://jerseyoic.org/)
7. Other websites
9. How to contact us
By letter: Comnexa Limited, Touche Bouais, 4 Le Clos De La Molleterie, La Rue Des Pres, St. Saviour, Jersey JE2 7QE.
By phone: +44 (0) 1534 629998.