- Salesforce Essentials gives small businesses features previously only available with higher level Salesforce solutions.
- Salesforce Essentials empowers every small business to get started on the world’s #1 CRM platform and blaze new trails to faster growth.
- Comnexa’s Salesforce Essential packages are designed to quickly and efficiently implement Salesforce for small businesses.
For the more than 125 million small businesses around the world, developing deeper, more personalised connections with their customers is essential to growth. But, for most small businesses, with limited time and resources, that path is difficult to traverse.While most small business owners understand technology can make their lives easier, they often default to managing their data manually in spreadsheets and email. This takes away from time that could otherwise be spent finding, winning and keeping more customers.
With Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials, small businesses can:
- Sell smarter with Einstein artificial intelligence built in: Small business teams spend 23% of their average workday manually inputting data. Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials is infused with Einstein, empowering small businesses to automate basic sales activities and work smarter. Einstein Activity Capture automatically keeps customer records up-to-date without any tedious data entry by connecting a user’s email and calendar. As a result, they can save time, close business faster and identify new opportunities.
- Sell faster with Lightning and the Salesforce App: 95% of small businesses say ease of use is important when evaluating new technology for their companies. Built on the Salesforce Lightning framework, Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials has a consumer-like experience optimized for any device. Relevant information is surfaced on each screen to streamline processes and make workflows more intuitive. With the Salesforce App, small businesses can manage leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities right from their phone. As a result, small business users can sell faster and be more productive from any device.
- Scale as you grow with a complete platform: Nearly three-quarters (74%) of small businesses report that scalability is important when they’re evaluating new technology. Because Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials is built on the world’s #1 CRM platform, small businesses don’t have to worry about outgrowing their CRM—they can upgrade quickly and easily. In addition, customers can use the AppExchange to access an ecosystem of business apps that seamlessly integrate with Salesforce, extending the platform to every department and every industry. Visit the Small Business Hub on the AppExchange to view apps that are available today with Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials.
Salesforce Essentials is available now, from £20 per user per month. Please get in touch with us today for further information.